This one’s a week late because the weather has been so nice that I’ve been spending all of my spare time outside and I’ve been thoroughly neglecting this poor blog. The tofu jerkey is from the same guy who I get those smokey tofu deli strips from. He’s great and I hope that he sticks around for the winter. An in case you’re wondering, I’m not vegetarian. I just eat vegetarian at home 90% of the time.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- The cake at the rainbow themed wedding that I photographed yesterday. Made by the bride's friend. instagram.com/p/YXttgoTiFn/ 1 month ago
- RT @LoveCDNbeef: #FBC2013 amazing show & tell food photo panel @sharp_photo Adele Hagen @dinnerwithjulie http://t.co/CA5hlZrGQ0 via ... 1 month ago
- RT @VincciT: Most magazines use vertical format; having more vertical photos can make your blog seem more editorial. #fbc2013 1 month ago
- Hope that everyone had a great time at our food photography workshop! I can answer any questions on here, too! #FBC2013 1 month ago
- instagr.am/p/W7_X5pziIn/ We made pizza tonight, which means that I get to use my Enterprise pizza cutter! @wilw 2 months ago
- I hope that Waltz buys Tarantino a drink tonight! 2 Oscars! 3 months ago